Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reflection #4

  • What benefits do spreadsheets offer teachers?
  • What are the greatest benefits for students when they use spreadsheets in the classroom?
  • Can you envision yourself using spreadsheets in your classroom? Why or why not.
Spreadsheets offer teachers a great way to see different types of facts that could be compared to other facts. It really could show a compare and contrast for students to learn. The greatest benefits for students to use spreadsheets is maybe they need to figure out how to use pie graphs, or learning accounting things. I know when I was a student in high school I would use excel a lot, however never really learned how to use it at all! If I were a teacher I would defently use spreadsheets in the classroom. It would be a great tool for students to learn and use. I wish I had learn to use it a lot longer ago!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie! Here's what I found involving reflection #4


    What benefits do spreadsheets offer teachers?

    Spreadsheets offer teachers ways in which to help their students most effectively learn topics in their subject area.

    2. What are the greatest bebfits for students when they use spreadsheets in the classroom?

    The greatest benefits for the students when they use spreadsheets in the classroom is it aids them in understanding math and science concepts, and it helps them solve problems.

    3. Can you envision yourself using spreadsheets in your classroom? Why or why not?

    Yes, I can envision myself using spreadsheets in the classroom because it's a great learning tool for my students. Also by using spreadsheets, it will help my students feel more comfortable using technology.

    ReplyDelete